Thursday, February 17, 2005

I came upon this comparison between Indian girlfriends on blogger today. I am not sure how much this is true, but it hella funny. In between, i am trying out this new tag system, which seems to be quite a topic of discussion on the blogging sites. Here is blog that uses this tag system quite often, and his opinion on it. I daresay, his blog is one of the pleasant ones.

On more blog related news, Charlie Rose had a discussion of bloggers and their effects on this show. Quite an interesting discussion and it led me to think about the effects of information economics. I will write about it more when i read about it.

Talking about reading, I, once upon a time, made this list of books i read. The list is too old and i plan to get you guys a updated one sometime in the future.

List of Tags:

No comments: