Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Hi

Blogging is something I wanted to do for long time. Briefly started more as something that would remind me of what thought process is, how is formed and how views change; I got more and more attracted to blogging as more an autobiographical project. Yes, unlike usual biographical memoirs , I would like it to reflect more as an passing observer, trying to get "my two worthless cents" and since many people wanted to give "a penny for my thoughts". See there is commerce at every stage of living.

Which brings me to my second piece of writing. I love economics, business and everything that goes along with it. I believe all root causes for geo-politics in this world is directly connected to basic human needs both physical such as food and shelter as well as emotional such as status and pride. The process of economics, along with the process of business, is an intergral part of the process of lives with are studied in the subjects like philosophy and much more. You will see articles to that and many more subjects in the upcoming posts on my blog.

Ok, I told you why I wanted to write, what I wanted to write about; so the question left is the where do I get the content from. In a simple word, the environment that surrounds me. That is not a good enough answer. Let me redefine it. The environment around me which consists of books, intellectually stimulating television among other life events.

No comments: