Thursday, July 14, 2005

Here I am, After so many Days

Hi Everybody, My Invisible Devoted Readers of My Blog. Thank you for your continued silence over my lack of blogs. ( NO thanks to the handful who have complained about the lack of them). As you might have guessed, I personally would like to take all the blame for the lack of public information from my side.

For a lot of time has passed between posting of my last blog and now, one would expect the whole has changed drastically. In some ways, it has. One never takes death as a joke, the attacks in London leave a sad reminder of Life and Death. But as Life goes, things change very slowly or atleast that is what we presive.

Anyways, for those of you would do not know, I am still looking for a Job. As the gold saying goes, "An Idle Mind is a Devil's Workshop", I have neither being busy nor productive. That does not mean I did nothing. (Atleast that is what i would like to Think)

Anyways, more about that later. I will quickly mention that I have read the book , "Lair's Poker" and am in the process of reading Bill Clinton's "My Life". I am now in East Coast, in New York City. More abut that in later blog.

No comments: