Sunday, April 24, 2005

Hari Puter ( Hari Son)

I have a perfect explaination for the lack of blogs in the recent days. I was too busy listening to Harry Potter Series. I have seen the movies of book one and two when they were released. I dont remember watching book number three, although my roommate said I did watch it. I have listening to the audio book number five, and read the book number four I believe. Anyways, this was before I decided to listen to the whole series Back To Back in view of the upcoming release of the sixth book. I have the whole series in audio book format produced by the BBC.

First of all, the school of Hogswart reminds me of my own school in India, both based on the British System of Schooling, that is, both have houses which you belonged to, competition against each other in sports and other activites. I used to stay at the Dorms at the school, where the system was quite similar with common room and houses. ( Although the houses for school were different from houses for the dorms.) And more importantly, We were an all boys school. It has become a co-ed after I graduated from high school and still is I believe.

No comments: