Friday, December 16, 2005

Mozilla Firefox Start Page

I am trying the new Google/Firefox plugin that allows me to comment on webpages directly from a popup-style box. In addition, it allows me to look at other blogs referring to the page i am viewing at present. (Notice the link below)

This feature is suprising very similar with one service that was started during the dotcom era. That download allowed you to chat with people of the messenging network (ICQ I think) who were viewing the same page at the same time. The idea was people would read similar stuff have common interests, or least had one commonality which was the webpage. The most fun part was that the software recogized my mail box as a page nobody else was interested in. (I sure hope not!!)

Read more at www.google.com/firefox?...

No comments: